Terms of delivery
CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATABy placing an order, you agree to the use of your personal data. See the Privacy Statement here
TERMS OF PURCHASE
The conditions below apply in our online store.
General information about the online store
The products are sold by Utua Finland Oy (business ID number 3136439-2). We sell products to individuals of legal age in the EU. Product prices include VAT. We reserve the right to change prices and postage. We are not responsible for taxes, duties or other costs that depend on the country of delivery and are paid when the shipment is picked up.
As a rule, products are ordered via the internet from www.utua.fi via the shopping cart. All orders are confirmed by email, which states the price of the order, shipping costs and the ordered products. In order to receive an order confirmation, you must provide a correct and working email address when ordering. The customer commits to the delivery conditions in force with each order.
Almost all of the displayed products are available in our warehouse for immediate delivery.
If the order is placed before 10:00 a.m. on a weekday, the products are usually packed and mailed on the same day! In general, the products are available within 1-4 business days in Finland and 4-7 business days in the EU area, but we reserve the right to sell out of stock, which can extend the delivery time of the products. If the delivery is delayed, we always try to notify you by email or phone.
We always try to deliver your order within 1-2 working days from our warehouse. However, the delivery time can be affected by the number of orders being processed and circumstances beyond Utua's control. For example, delays caused by the transport company.
Do you have any questions?
Contact customer service by sending an email to: email@example.com or by calling the number: +358 50 527 6057. Customer service is open Mon-Fri from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
The delivery time of the products is based on the stock situation. You can see the product-specific stock situation on the product page. In some cases, the product you ordered may be out of stock or the product may be back-ordered. This may be due to an error in our storage balance. When the product is out of stock, we will notify the recipient by email. You can contact our customer service if you would like more detailed information about delivery.
When you order the product, you will receive an order confirmation by e-mail. You can see the details of your order in the order confirmation. Always check that the information in the order confirmation is correct. If something bothers you, contact our customer service by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the number: +358 50 527 6057. Always save the order confirmation. Our orders are delivered quickly, so unfortunately we don't always have the option to change the order, but we always check for the possibility of a change. If you want to make an exchange for a different product, you have to make a new order for it.
Delivery and other costs
Delivery costs include shipping and packaging costs. You can view the valid delivery costs after selecting the payment and delivery method in the shopping cart. Delivery costs are automatically displayed at checkout.
Packages are stored in the post office for 7 days. If you do not pick up your package within this time, it will automatically be sent back to the sender. For uncollected shipments, we charge administration and delivery costs of €15.
Return conditions in the country
1. If you are not satisfied with the product you ordered, you can return the product within 14 days of receiving the order (calculated from the day you received the arrival notification). To make a return, please contact email@example.com and we´ll give you instructions how to proceed.
2. We check the product carefully when it returns to us.
3. For returns and changes we make a charge of EUR 5,00. For a possible second return of the same order, we will charge the applicable shipping costs.
4. The returned product must be unused and in the original packaging.
Pack the returned product carefully. Do not ship the product without protective packaging. The product must be in the original package and unused. Only returns delivered as a package are accepted, returns made with other delivery methods will be invoiced to the customer.
Note There is no refund for used products! For sending the used product back, we charge the applicable normal shipping costs.
This is how you exchange/return our products
1. Pack carefully the product you are going to return; you can use the Utua shipping box as a return package. Note, that you have 14 days time to think about it! You can also make a change to same priced item, egg. different color of same bag.
2. Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your wishes and we´ will give you further instructions.
3. When the returned package has arrived us, we will check it and then issue a refund. Refunds will be made only to same payment method use in the order.
4. For security reasons, the amount of money to be refunded is paid only to the same card/account from which the product was paid for. The information of a possible card payment refund goes through a secure connection. Personal card information is not stored in Utua's online store. Returns cannot be sent by cash.
We refund paid products no later than 30 days after receiving the return. We will refund the amount you paid according to the payment method of your order.
If the product you ordered is incorrect and you want to make a complaint, contact our customer service by calling +358 50 527 6057 or sending an email to: email@example.com. If the product is lost or damaged during delivery, this must be reported to the online store immediately, but within 14 days. Packages damaged during delivery must also be reported to the company responsible for delivery without delay.
Laws and regulations
Our operations are based on the current Consumer Protection Act.
If the disagreement regarding the sales contract cannot be resolved through negotiations between the parties, the consumer can refer the matter to the Consumer Disputes Board (www.kuluttajariita.fi).
Before taking the case to the Consumer Disputes Board, the consumer must contact the magistrates' consumer advisory service (www.kuluttajaneuvonta.fi).
ODR Forum http://ec.europa.eu/odr.